Monday 21 September 2009


Stressed out people everywhere, hurry, run and with the smelly coffee in there right hand. With a fancy suit or tight skirts they come one by one to buy there magazines. I always get upset when i see all these stressed out people every morning. They are going to die young if they continue in the same speed. But all the sudden the doorbell rang and in comes this guy. He smiles at me when he´s eyes confront mine, and i give hime a shy smile back. He bought Pop Magazine. He didn´t say anything when i gave him the receipt. The silence was sharp as a needdle. He walked away without saying a word. I got regretfull, i should have said something…

But at the receipt there was a phone-number. I smiled to my self and put the receipt in my pocket. Should i call him?


2 comments: